Alafaya, United States
11 months ago
- Proceeds with all day-to-day functional specific operations, and applies IT systems
- Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including Office application or specialized software packages.
- Completes assigned day-to-day tasks, of different kind.
- May assist in preparing annual budgets, and completes analysis of monthly budget activity.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and writes respective minutes and protocols.
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, and reconciles travel and expense reports.
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls, and manages in- and outbound correspondence.
- Monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Assist in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
"Semi-professional Technician / Administrator":
Vocationally trained positions that need both practical and theoretical understanding and some significant advanced vocational experience to perform broad range of varying tasks and issues, in related field 3 year vocational training + 3 to 5 years practical and specialized experience, or specialized qualification needed
Have a good grasp of knowledge and principles in the related field of work, based on vocational training and practical experience, which enables incumbents to operate in moderately complex workflow environments, often working with specialized equipment and machines.