Tampa, United States
almost 2 years ago
The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Office assistant are to support day to day office operations as follows:
- Contract handling - responsibilities include coordinating contracts between Siemens and our customers. There will be training provided for these functions and the tasks include routing of contracts to approving parties (legal, the Branch manager and Finance) and keeping a contract log to assure that contracts are progressing through the system in a timely manner.
- Employee support - on-boarding, cell phone coordination, computer and fleet coordination
- Phone system support - all office phones are direct dial and support is primarily coordinating callers who need help finding the appropriate party to support their need.
- Mail and packages handling - pick up mail at the on-site mailbox, sort and distribute to a central mailbox system and coordinate UPS and Fedex, Coordinating Office functions - these events include the annual employee dinner, bi-annual office town halls, quarterly community charity events (example Toys for Tots, clothes drives, food drives, etc.) and leading monthly office Employee Task force meetings.
- Basic Computer knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Office operations contract management - contracts include vendors such as coffee, pest control, housekeeping, shredding and first aid kit suppliers.
- College degree is preferred, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Drivers License in good standing.
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated and enjoy working independently and with others.