Alafaya, United States
8 months ago
The Service Operations Project Administrator is responsible for data management in support of various strategic Digitization Projects for the Siemens Energy Global Service Operations Management Team.
- It is the Project Administrators job to support various Service Operations Management Digital Initiatives and Projects.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with Project Managers, IT Development Leads/Managers, and Local Business Unit representatives in all regions of the world and will report to varied managers and key stakeholders associated with each of the individual projects that require support.
- Attend project team meetings taking meeting minutes and tracking actions items.
- Organize and maintain IT development support requests for various Digital applications.
- Drafting User Stories for IT Development.
- Coordinating Onboarding meetings for different and varied Digital Applications.
- Reporting Project Key Performance Indicators.
- Participating in IT Production Support calls to inform the Project Managers of potential impacts to project road maps.
- Participating in weekly sprint planning.
- Assist with demand and resource planning.
- Coordinating Digital Platform Deployment Activities.
- Maintaining various project share point sites to keep information current.
- Assist with data visualization from various databases.
- Assist with Data gathering, cleansing and entry into various platforms.
- Perform any other administrative tasks required to support global projects.
- Up to 35% travel per year may be required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in project coordination/administration.
- A valid passport or the ability to obtain one is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of and experience working and editing in the following platforms:
- All Microsoft Office Applications with expertise in Microsoft Excel & Projects
- Microsoft SharePoint
- HTML 5
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding of SAP, .NET, API development and SQL would be beneficial.
- Experience with the Clarizen Project Management Platform
- Experience with the Siemens Energy IT applications MySPGI, TCTP, FSRW & Salesforce.com