Elkton, United States
2 months ago
This position is for a Project Administrative Assistant, to support project administrative activities. Position is primarily responsible for Project documentation support and works under direction of a Project Manager. The position will be part time with option for full time work. Attendance at jobsite will be required primarily, though some work may be done remotely.
Project documentation to be maintained is primarily Safety documentation, daily safety & work completion logs, material receipt and tracking, correspondence with internal and external customers/contractors, operation and maintenance manuals, and general record keeping at direction of Project Manager. Documentation will be digital within computer systems via Microsoft Office. Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Proficiency of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of the construction environment and processes is preferred.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of professional principles and skills.
- Strong self-motivator
- Typically up to 2 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- High school diploma
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.