Buffalo Grove, United States
11 days ago
PAY RATE: $19.64/hour WORK SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Title: Solutions Support Specialist Specific Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide world class customer support to maximize customer satisfaction
- Execute daily transactions which includes, order entry, returns, credits, specials, sample orders, debits, credit and re-bills, and any other assigned work/tasks
- Manage all incoming mailboxes and respond in professional business writing style to all e-mail communications back to customers
- Be able to problem solve in a dynamic service environment
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills
- Excellent planning, follow-up and organizational skills
- Provide user support and customer service on all customer issues
- Assist sales in reviewing customer needs
- Manage day to day activities per customer requests that allows sales more opportunities to sell
- All SSS will be aligned with a Territory Manager or Zone to better support our customers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle all inquiries and issues.
- Research issues and questions using available information resources
- Identify, redirect and/or escalate problems to appropriate resources per customer support procedures.
- Follows specific instructions and processes to maintain accurate Remedy call tracking logs; entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information including, but not limited to details of inquiries, issues, actions taken, current state, etc.
- Makes proactive customer calls to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Be able to support company website questions, processes and inquiries and provide some technical support
- Execute password re-sets on company website
- Able to work cross functionally with other internal departments to support both internal and external customers.
- All other assigned tasks per Supervisor or Customer Relations Manager