Issaquah, United States
over 1 year ago
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a project administrator who is passionate about supporting healthcare product development. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working with professional and technical teams, skilled in working with multiple stakeholders.
The Project/Office Administrator will work with the Human Factors / Usability Engineering group in Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound. This team is responsible for developing user interface design, conduct user testing, and generate the associated documentation in support of general imaging and cardiac ultrasound systems. Strong motivation to achieve excellent results and the ability to quickly integrate into teams and become productive is imperative. Enjoys planning and multitasking. Part-time up to 20-hours per week.
- Scheduling, planning and coordination of logistics for user testing sessions.
- Manage material and supplies.
- Work with vendors and suppliers
- Ensure adherence to Siemens Healthineers business and compliance policies
- Track and maintain information relative to project document deliverables.
- Proofread/edit plans, protocols, reports for accuracy and completeness
- Help manage the project tasks backlog and their tracking on the Kanban board
- Work with QA systems leads to ensure documents management
- Assist with managing project documents
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Experience working in Agile approach and using tools such as TFS and Confluence.
- Ability to fluently express ideas using sketches, simulations, etc.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong attention to detail