Overland Park, United States
over 1 year ago
Provides administrative support to market leadership and sales, supporting large departments with the majority of duties being high level administrative tasks which may include: planning/coordination of large events, meetings or conferences, complex project work, ordering materials and collaterals, and various sales support functions. Requires 3 - 5 years secretarial experience. Work requires initiative and judgment in making decisions and knowledge of department and company policies and procedures. Will be supporting sales team and mid to upper management.
- Respond to requests for copies and faxes of business related materials in a timely manner
- Distribute correspondence, customer reporting data, and other communication tools to customers and producers
- Follow prescribed guidelines for filing company documents and handling proprietary information
- Coordinate Sales projects as assigned by Manager and/or Sales partners
- Schedule meetings and complete business travel arrangements
- Support the Sales Team in the production of Requests for Proposals for New and Existing Business within the allotted timeframe
- Partner with the Sales team to develop customer presentations, mass mailings, and other customer or producer related projects
- Complete group service agreements for New and Existing Business within given timeframes for each request placed
- Ensure all needed collateral material is ordered as needed
- Consistently deliver high quality work within established time frames; willingly assist peers and management
- Actively participate in staff meetings and one-on-one meetings. Work collaboratively with peers, management, and project teams toward solutions, and quality improvements.