Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications. Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills. May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages. Supporting Vice President of Ancillary Services and Medical Director of Ancillary Services.
this role involves heavy calendaring, so strong Outlook skills are required.
* Minimum five (5) years of senior-level administrative experience.
* Bachelor's degree OR a minimum four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
* High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) is required.
License, Certification, Registration
* Computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
* Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.