Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Duties may include more complex administrative activities: managing projects, managing budget and payroll, composing letters and reports, developing newsletters, preparing presentations, recommending or making purchase decisions. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and may train others. Responsible for providing analytical and specialized advanced administrative support for complex details and work consisting of a critical or confidential nature. Provides research, analysis and reporting tasks. Collaborates with staff and stakeholders within and outside the department at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
* Creates narrative and quantitative reports in response to routine and custom reporting requests to meet informational requirements of KP management and/or external agencies and organizations for departmental or operational analyses. Assists with identifying requirements for end-user systems applications, developing specifications of data, maintains specialized databases/tables and oversees processes and access to safeguard data integrity.
* Participates in various special projects. May interact with KP executives and employees across multiple organizations, as well as external representatives,
* Serves as a liaison for the department/function to discuss complex operational matters, business processes, and project activities to facilitate department goal attainment. Coordinates project work schedules to meet client expectations and raises conflicting deadlines to management's attention.
* Provides complex administrative and project support by tracking and monitoring expiration dates for authorizations, progress reports, discharges and vendor kickbacks
Perform data analysis, editing and formatting to produce regular status reports, spreadsheets and presentation materials
Provide complex administrative and project support by tracking and monitoring expired authorizations, progress reports, discharges and vendor kickbacks. Collaborate with staff at all level to gather information for reporting purposes.
Research and create reports in response to routine and custom requests to meet informational requirements for operational analyses.
1. Advanced Excel
2. Use of macros and Epic
3. Project management
1. Ability to multi-task
2. Critical/ analytical thinking
3. Attention to details/ advanced excel