Alpharetta, United States
3 months ago
- Supports the collection process within the Credit Services Department. * Identifies reasons for non-payment and recommends actions to be taken in a supportive role. * Professional Starter. Heavy phone contact with both internal and external customers. Position supporting business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding. Must have an extensive knowledge of accounts receivable and cash application. Excellent admin skills a must. Knowledge of general accounting processes a plus. Knowledge of SAP, Get Paid also a plus. Must be able to multi-task.
High school grad w/accounting/gl entry experience.
Title: Accounting Support The candidate selected for this position will support the deduction resolution and customer master functions within the Accounts Receivable department, and will work closely with the Credit Services Center team and SII divisions on AR related topics. Primary responsibilities will include deduction research & resolution, credit memo processing, AR reporting, collaborating with Global Shared services tax teams. Other responsibilities include:
- Researching tax database for applicable documentation
- Submitting documents into workflow tool for approval from Tax teams
- Contacting customers to request appropriate tax exemption documentation
- Coordinating with Collection teams to chargeback customers
- Prepare ad hoc reporting as required
- Support AR manager in various reporting & analysis capacities
- Extensive Knowledge of accounts receivable and collections & cash application processes
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Extensive problem solving capabilities and high attention to detail
- Strong SAP knowledge required, JD Edwards knowledge preferred Efficiency in Microsoft Excel
required 3-5 years accounting experience required, focus on accounts receivables preferred