Iselin, United States
about 1 year ago
FYI, planning to interview week of 8/19/2019.
The Cash Reconciliation Specialist will be responsible for performing daily cash account reconciliation activities for the lease and loan accounts in the Commercial Finance (COF) and Industrial and Healthcare finance (IHF) businesses in the Cassiopae subledger system. The Cash Reconciliation Specialist will also be responsible for collection, analysis and distribution of data and reports relative to the departments cash postings completed daily.
- Prepare the daily cash reconciliation reports and research, analyze and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Cash posting research and corrections for a system implementation Cash remediation project.
- Generate or retrieve department reports to be reviewed for accuracy, analysis and distributed daily.
- Maintain detailed cash summary logs and reports to be shared with management.
- Follow through of assigned functions and communication of relevant issues and delays.
- As needed, daily review and reconciliation of the automated module ACH direct debit payments - validate the daily ACH pulls are sent to the bank and the automated assumed cash postings are processed in the subledger system (Cassiopae).
- As needed, process, apply and post daily cash (incoming checks/multiple lockbox accounts, wires, ACH direct debit, intercompany clearing and cash transfers)
- Maintain electronic cash documentation library - daily upload and maintenance of cash documentation in SharePoint and Shared Drive.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be able to manipulate large volumes of data.