Hayward, United States
26 days ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Perform general AR related basic bookkeeping activities
- Compile data for day/month end reports including aging and audit reports
- Compiling, copying, sorting and filing various office records
- Process credit requests, conditional and unconditional releases.
- Collections of the small volume accounts.
- Maintain and update systems for filing, inventory, mailing and databases
- Review files, records, and other documents to respond to information requests
- Support on-going AR/Collections activities
- Provide support for all administrative functions
- Communicate with customers, coworkers, and cross functional departments.
- Strong attention to detail
- GetPaid, SAP, Outlook experience are desirable, but willing to train
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- High-level customer service (capable of handling volume invoices)
- Flexible attitude and willingness to help others
- Microsoft Office computer skills required (Excel, Word)