Iselin, United States
7 months ago
The Cash Reconciliation Specialist will be responsible for performing daily cash account reconciliation activities for the lease and loan accounts in the Commercial Finance (COF) and Project Structured Americas (PS-AM) businesses in the Cassiopae subledger system, as well as application and handling of funds received for customers accounts.
- Prepare the daily cash reconciliation reports and research, analyze and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Appropriate handling of incoming checks received via wires, lockbox, ACH direct debit, intercompany clearing and cash transfers.
- Generate or retrieve department reports to be reviewed for accuracy, analysis and distributed daily.
- As needed, daily review and reconciliation of the automated module ACH direct debit payments - validate the daily ACH pulls are sent to the bank and the automated assumed cash postings are processed in the subledger system (Cassiopae).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and be able to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Maintain electronic cash documentation library - daily upload and maintenance of cash documentation in SharePoint and Shared Drive.
- Follow through of assigned functions and communication of relevant issues and delays