Bee Caves, United States
over 1 year ago
- Books all or a broad kind of business operations to accounts.
- Receives invoices from vendors and process for payment, be able to research and assign cost center and GL account.
- Performs general ledger accounting, A/P or A/R accounting, clarify discrepancies with customers or vendors, in first instance.
- Contributes to project accruals and tracking in SAP.
- Supports responsible Finance Accounting Management in analyzing accounting data.
- Clarifies upcoming questions as first point of contact.
- Process purchase requisitions in SAP
- Generate, review, analyze and act on accounting reports
- Additional duties as assigned
- Be able to work independently, without constant direction
Minimum 1-2 years experience and High SChool Diploma/GED required.