Winter Park, United States
8 months ago
Overview: As an Assistant Accounting III Booking Coordinator, the primary responsibility is to create sales orders in SAP utilizing documentation provided by Sales. The detail of the sales documentation must be reviewed and validated prior to creating an order in SAP. One of the details includes certificate of insurance requirements. This information must be sent to our insurer. There are no journal entries or reporting. responsibilities associated with this position. Responsibilities:
Must have construction industry experience Must have familiarity with certificates of insurance Must provide timely, accurate and professional feedback to questions from both internal and external customers. Must be able to collaborate across all departments and functional levels of the organization. Prepares, verifies, processes and maintains a variety of one or more general accounting functions or documents. Reconciles complex transactions and accounts. Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting. Requirements:
- Minimum High School completion. Associates or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of integrated financial systems.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.